- Route “A” – College Avenue and Busch campuses (goes to the Stadium and Busch academic buildings fi rst coming from College Avenue)
- Route “B” – Livingston and Busch campuses
- Route “C” – Busch Campus Commuter Shuttle (runs in a loop between the Stadium West Lot and the Allison Road Classroom Building)
- Route “EE” – College Avenue, Douglass, and Cook campuses (via George Street/Downtown New Brunswick)
- Route “F” – College Avenue, Douglass, and Cook campuses (via Route 18)
- Route “H” – College Avenue and Busch campuses (goes to Busch residential buildings fi rst coming from College Avenue)
- Route “LX” – College Avenue and Livingston campuses
- Route “REXB” – Douglass and Busch campuses
- Route “REXL” – Douglass and Livingston campuses
On weekdays, certain bus routes start at 6 a.m. with the others starting at 7 a.m. Certain bus routes will run as late as 2:30– 3:30 a.m. Buses depart as often as every 3–9 minutes during peak periods, dependent on the specifi c route. Depending on where you are going and traffi c/weather conditions, the average bus ride ranges anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes.On weekdays during the school year, there are three specialized bus routes in service:
- “New BrunsQuick 1 Shuttle” – Services certain areas of the College Avenue campus, the School of Nursing, and parts of the Fifth & Sixth Wards of the City of New Brunswick.
- “New BrunsQuick 2 Shuttle” – Services certain areas of the College Avenue campus, parts of the Fifth & Sixth Wards of the City of New Brunswick, and the School of Nursing.
- “RBHS Shuttle” – Services the RBHS Piscataway campus and the Clinical Academic Building (by RWJUH and the School of Nursing).
TransLoc provides real-time campus bus arrival information, updated at regular intervals. You can use the TransLoc service from your web browser (http://rutgers.transloc.com/) or the TransLoc Rider app (http://translocrider.com/) to get current bus positioning and bus stop arrival times. The official Rutgers University app has a section that shows bus arrival times provided by TransLoc. For information about the Rutgers–New Brunswick bus routes, please visit the Rutgers University Department of Transportation Services website (http://rudots.rutgers.edu/).