MTSU has one of the fastest-growing graduate schools in the state and has joined an elite group of universities across the country with its advancement to doctoral university: high research activity, or R2, status as designated by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
A graduate degree can help enhance your marketability and improve your earning potential. Committed to innovation in graduate instruction, research, and development, the College of Graduate Studies offers over 100 areas of study in the arts, sciences, education, and business.
- MTSU’s Industrial/Organizational Psychology master’s program has been ranked the best in the nation by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the premier professional organization in the field. MTSU’s program is affiliated with the Center for Organizational and Human Resource Effectiveness (COHRE), an independent consulting unit that offers valuable experience to MTSU’s I/O Psychology students with industry clients like State Farm and Cracker Barrel, among others.
- MTSU ranks No. 12 nationally for the affordability of its online Master of Library Science (M.L.S.), according to College Choice. The College of Education program is the only online program in Tennessee that made the top 20.
- The M.S. in Management at MTSU is ranked No. 9 in the nation by Intelligent.com, outranking programs at schools such as MIT, University of Tennessee, and Penn State.
- MTSU’s Master of Business Administration degree may be customized and can be completed online or on campus in only 12 months. The M.B.A. now has concentrations in Music Business, Health Care Management, and Concrete Industry Management.
ENHANCE YOUR FUTURE
MTSU offers graduate programs at the certificate, master’s, specialist, and doctoral levels, with more than 100 programs of study from which to choose. From short-term-study certificate programs to doctoral degrees, we have something for almost everyone. While we are one of the fastest-growing graduate schools in Tennessee, we remain student-centered, determined to help you create the path where passion and affordability meet to advance your future. Contact Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-898-2840 to learn how you can increase your potential with an advanced degree.
IN YOUR REACH
MTSU continues to expand graduate school programs to address industry and community needs in the region, offering online, hybrid, and on-campus options in various programs. Among recent changes, the University now offers:
- • the Physician Assistant Studies Master of Science (M.S.) program starting in May 2022
- an M.S. in Data Science, as well as a Data Science certificate program
- the Master of Public Health (M.P.H.), with a concentration in Community Health
- a Leadership in Nutrition concentration under the Master of Professional Studies (M.P.S.)
- a Higher Education concentration within the Assessment, Learning, and Student Success Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) program
- concentrations in Supply Chain Management and Organizational Leadership for the M.S. in Management
- a Specialist in Education (Ed.S.) in Professional Counseling degree with concentrations in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and in School Counseling